20 September 2012

Lady(like) in red. And Charlotte Olympia.

No kidding - I can do ladylike sometimes. Only sometimes. It doesn't sit that well with me because I am a naturally scrappy person. I'm a chipped nails, sliding eyeshadow kind of girl who's likely to walk into a wall or whack her hand on a door. Right now, my nails are polish free, thus chip free. Prior to that they were fetching bright orange glitter with some almighty chips. However, in spite of said scrappiness, a 50's style frock really suits my shape and I love a high heel. So sometimes I just bust out smart Llara for shits and giggles. Boom!


Dress: ASOS, Cardi: Primark, Necklace: H&M, Shoes: Charlotte Olympia
Tweet, tweet
Look at that. Elegant to a fault. And not just wearing any shoes, but actual posh designer shoes. Fancy! Yes, I love my Charlotte Olympia shoes. As with all my designer shoes, they were bought on sale and, my oh my, are they worth every penny! That said, I am stopping buying designer shoes now in order to save for holidays next year. My buds and I have decided that, before we get "too old" (whatever that means), we're off to party it up in Ibiza. I went to Ibiza heaps of times when I was younger but it was always for a chilled out time. Back then, partying in Ibiza equalled lurid drinks, unknown drugs and STDs. I didn't much fancy that. Now we're old enough to just be in it for the dancing so we're going raving AND doing some chilling on the stunning island. I'm excited and terrified all at once!

Lord know these babies won't be coming with me...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best leopard shoes ever!
xx

Cate said...

This dress is beauOOOtiful! Seriously, I think I need it in my life! And no need to point out how awesome those shoes are! x

http://welcometodreamcottage.blogspot.co.uk/

Helga said...

You do indeed look fetching in a 50's silhousette!Those shoesare heavenly....XXX

Unknown said...

Yes and Yes and Yes - I LOVE that fab red frock and it is perfect no you - and the shoes are incredible and the birds are my cup of tea! Sarah xxx

Pink Haired Princess said...

LOVE this dress on you, it's gorgeous and the shoes too! I adore my striped CO platforms and would never part with them. Well I was naughty and ordered some Miu Miu's from Yoox this week and am about to purchase two Love Moschino handbags, yes two because I'm soooo loaded (not)! In my bloglovin email, your small pic for this post came up and I thought you'd shaved your hair off for a second!

LadyBugSays ... said...

Best shoes ever!

Krista said...

You look hot mama and I love a scrappy girl, they really are way more fun than a prissy one. Vix and I were just talking about partying on Ibiza, I know nothing of the place except what she shared. It sounds like a blast and I love dancing until my hair is wet and mascara is running, somebody get me a drink!

mispapelicos said...

Such a kileer dress, dear Llara.
There are many Ibizas, just enjoy the one you like.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alex said...

Oooh dress and shoe envy! And what's going on with blogland at the moment? You're all trying to convert me to liking leopard print!