19 August 2012

Little Scribbler: Miu Miu, new shoe

Should I even bother writing anything in this post? I assume it's quite clear from the title what I've been up to and what I'm about to show you. The below explains why I am scraping the pennies together right now. In fact, I don't have two pennies to scrape so I'm scraping one solitary penny against the floor. Eee-aaah, aaaaiii-eeee (that's the sound of the scrapy penny).

Still, at least my feet look GOOD.

Ah, the Net-a-Porter box...
With Miu Miu inside *gasp*!
What's a shoe box without gold take-away-wallpaper style lining in it? I ask thee. Weirdly, Net-a-Porter send you a free tape measure in a little black bag...
Let's keep up the pretence! *Oh! What could be contained and enveloped within these dusky pink dust bags?*
Feel the quality. A dust bag for EACH shoe.
That's right! There are shoes in there. Uh-huh! Did you guess right? Sequined ones. With a big fat platform and a chunky heel.
I can walk in these, I can run in them, they stay on. They're just a dream!
Thank you and goodnight.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Ooft no words needed. Wow!!!!

Please may I? said...

Wow. They are stunning.

X x

Vix said...

Good god, they are beautiful. x

Frocktasia said...

Wow, they are amazing!