23 August 2010

Good girls give head...

Oh, will you drag your filthy mind out of the gutter? Urgh! This is NOT that kind of blog! My head's in the photo this time is all. I may be a little shy (no, really) but the headless thing just looked weird. So, ping, there it is - I do have a head.

And it's pair of shoes (from schuh) number 8 in the international shoe wearing challenge (dude, I wore flips flops in Turkey last week - this is totally international. And Turkey's also the reason for the lack of blog activity of late)! Worn today to the Edinburgh International Marketing Festival - ooh, lala! Tres interesting and informative day PLUS, they ply you with wine at lunch and cider after. Er, how is that conducive to learning? I'm not sure, but I like it. Might suggest free wine in the canteen at lunch time when I'm back in the office.

Anyhoo, the invite ma-jobby said 'casual dress' (ignored by all the suited and booted folk there - seriously people, relish the chance to bust out of your suited confines! And, no, Jon Snow style socks don't count. Only Jon Snow can pull that shit off) so I went with short grey jersey dress nipped in with navy and gold belt, cute little cardi, white tee, black leggings and some retro, circa-the-early-noughties schuh white pointy flower flats. So a/w ladylike, dontcha think?

Anyway, like big Madge says, 'strike a pose'. Look out BNTM...



1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Shoot. I thot you might wanna give me your adorable cranium. Hey, you, miss gorgeous… Would you allow me to kiss your adorable feets in Heaven? I'd greatly love to do such a marvelous, delicious, wonderfull endeavor for five weeks or more. Meet me Upstairs, girl. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

Lookit 'MySoulAccomplishment' first, a highly effusive, yummy story I wrote in Lawrence, KS maaany years ago about sex in Heaven. And, yes, if we have the desire, anything is possible in Heaven. So, believe, girly, and you SHALL be rewarded at The End. Love you.